Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you think there are couples like noah and allie or rose and jack in real life?

do you think its possible to find someone who you are meant to be with and your love lasts a lifetime








these days i wonder, not much hope is givenDo you think there are couples like noah and allie or rose and jack in real life?
yes





but unfortunately many couples aren't





I'd say they are a minorityDo you think there are couples like noah and allie or rose and jack in real life?
yeah my grandparents. my grandmother would send notes to all of my grandfather's former (there were only two in like 4 years that lasted about six months each) girlfriends until one day he realized that he loved the messenger instead. they have been together for 45 years
I hope so...
well I am sure there are =)





how I wish I had someone like that in my life
No.














I wishhhh.
Yes, my cousin and his wife have been married over 50 years. And still going strong.
no
ahhh, i'd like to think so but men have penis's so it's a no
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment