Friday, July 30, 2010

(for the married couples) How long have you been married??

Would you do it all over again if you had a second chance?(for the married couples) How long have you been married??
Yes I would , something different though , I my be going threw a divorce after 13ysr and 3 children now that she is in rehab . I am a non user . A little ironic .(for the married couples) How long have you been married??
will be 19 years this march and yes,would change very little things second time though
I've been married about a year and a half. Of course I would do it again. We have such a great life, and we had wanted to get married for so long.





IF I did it over, however, I would have told my stupid hair stylist to take my hair down and start over. I didn't like my hairdo from the minute she did it, but I was too overwhelmed to say anything about it. I think I looked like Dolly Madison. Also, I would never have registered for a blender. :)
32 years and still going.
If I had the same bottle of vodka, you bet your **** I would!!!
16 years. I hold no regrets, I would do it over and over again!
15 years, no kids. Yes, I would do it all over again! (to the same person, I mean)


Marriage is fabulous.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat....it was the best decision besides waiting 9 years before having our daughter that I ever made.





We've been married 32 years.
22 years. we have had our fair share of problems but, yes i would marry him all over again.
married for 3 years and yes i would do i again in a heartbeat....if i had a second chance and a third and on.
We've been married 8 1/2 years and have three kids. I would do it over again and again and again and again and again.
3 years and no! I love my husband and I would never leave him, but if i could do it over again I would be single and party alot more than I have. Marriage makes you more of home body..and that sucks after awhile
6 years. I like to think I would.
almost a year. but it was a rocky rocky start. would i do it all over again. in a heartbeat!
My parents have been married 20 years, my mother says she is certain that was her fate....something that was decided by God. Would she do it all over again? Yes, if that is what God wants.
11.5 years!! I would do it again with no hesitation. He is truly my soul mate...And, he still makes me want to do it over, and over, and over.......
30 years. I would do a lot of things differently if I could go back in time with all of the knowledge I have now about life. The one thing I wouldn't change is marrying my husband. Believe me we've had some really bad times over the years, but he is not only the best husband a woman could ask for, he is my best friend and the best person I've ever known. He is my sanity, my strength, my happiness. And just so you know I'm not crazy, I do want to kill him at least once a day. He can make me so frustrated that I want to drop a house on his head!





So, again, I would do so many things differently in my life, in my marriage, in my education, in my timing. But regardless of those changes, without him none of them would matter.
24 years and I believe I would do it over again.
Married 5 1/2yrs togeather 9yrs. Idk if i would do it all over again...atm my husband and i just recently got back togeather from being seperated so were trying to work on out marrige. Sometimes i feel like i would not do it over only because of the hurt i been through due to being married to him...but we have had good time and i have grown as a person just being married to him and on my own thats when i feel like i would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment