Friday, July 30, 2010

I would like to know more about planning the wardrob for the couples honeymoon.?

I need a literature review on the above topicI would like to know more about planning the wardrob for the couples honeymoon.?
Depends totally on where you are going and what you are planning to do. If you are going to a fancy place, take fancy things. If you are going camping, take basic functional clothes. Take a parka to the artic and a bikini to the beach. I would think comfort is the most important thing on a trip. Personally, on long trips I take some old clothes to throw out before heading back home: less to pack, less to clean, no great loss.I would like to know more about planning the wardrob for the couples honeymoon.?
What's to know? We didn't get dressed for a couple of days then we just wore our regular stuff when we went out to eat. Then we were nekkid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment