Friday, November 25, 2011

Does it hurt you divorced ones to see other couples kissing?

it kinda does me.


but.. somedayDoes it hurt you divorced ones to see other couples kissing?
no it doesn't hurt me, but I do kind of envy them for what they have.





I loved the feeling of walking hand in hand down the street and getting a quick kiss from time to time. Well I don't have that now, but I can't be hurt by those that do have it, even if I wish I did have that.





Just my thoughtsDoes it hurt you divorced ones to see other couples kissing?
Why should it hurt? Even divorced people get kissed. Just because we're divorced doesn't mean we don't have relationships.
Perhaps not people kissing, but watching other people who are genuinely experiencing true love, spouses who are kind to one another...its just so rare and hard to find...but if you have faith, you ll find it one day
No, being divorced has nothing to do with how I feel about watching sloppy public displays such as kissing. It belongs at home.
But of course. Then I just bury myself in work.
Not at all, including seeing my ex who left me for her affair. Your day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment