Friday, November 25, 2011

For Married Couples: what is your best memory?

as a couple that is.For Married Couples: what is your best memory?
the times that we were in bed in the morning talking and telling each other jokes!For Married Couples: what is your best memory?
There are so many ';best memories'; of me and my husband.





But the one that's been particularly on my mind today is our first date. It was so cute. He asked me what I was doing that night, and I was hoping he would ask me on a date, so even though I'd planned to study, I told him I didn't have any plans. I asked him what he was doing that night, but I was crushed when he said ';We're going ice skating.'; Of course me in my blond little head didn't consider that his statement was his way of asking me out! So when he called me later that night asking when it was alright for him to pick me up, I was caught off guard. But, like I said, I was so excited to go on a date with him, I got ready to go, and we went out. He took me ice skating, and it was so sweet, romantic, perfect. He taught me how to ice skate, and from the moment he held my hand to help steady me on the ice, I knew he was the one. I fell in love with him completely that night. It was the perfect mix of romance, humor, everything. It's only gotten better since, but that's the memory that's been on my mind most today, since it was around Christmas, and Christmas is coming up soon.
Before we got engaged, we were planning on breaking up. So we treated ourselves to a tropical ';break up vacation';. I pretended to have a great time but I was devastated the whole time because I knew our relationship was over. Our last night there, we were standing on the balcony of our hotel room watching this amazing sunset over the ocean and he started crying and confessed that he didn't want to break up and that he wanted to be with me for good. It was the happiest moment of my life - even better than the wedding.
Two different ones... I remember when we first got married how we just couldn't get enough of each other. Our friends were disgusted because we couldn't stop kissing. We were so happy together. Then the other is when our daughter was born, the baby and I almost died, and my husband came over crying and took me by the hand and was telling me how much he loved me... and I truly believe that him being there kept me hanging on.
The best will have to be our wedding day, when i said ';I do'; to my beautiful wife this past July.It was amazing, i watched her as she gracefully walked down the aisle to meet her prince charming just eagerly awaiting her to take her hand in marriage.





Then the very next best will be our honeymoon which we spent in Hawaii, it was the most terrific 2 weeks of our lives.
Getting caught in a thunderstorm, on a motorcycle, on Jamestown Island, VA the first year we were married. It sucked but it was a good and memorable kind of suck.
When we went on a vacation and we have a very special diner by the beach with the full moon,love song and he said that he love me so much and he thank me for being his wife and he said how lucky he is...
i remember my second kid popping out fast, before the doctor arrived. the nurse and i cut the cord. the baby was cute right away, she still is 8 years later.





other than that, all i can think of is the great sex i had with other girls.





pathetic, huh?
holding our baby girl for the first time! and watching my husband cry, before she was born he acted all tough in front of everyone and told them he wouldn't. and he did! like a little girl :D
When we were first announced as Mr%26amp;Mrs for the very first time.
laying in bed late at night talking
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment