Friday, November 25, 2011

In gay couples, who foots the bill?

This in a generalization, but when a man and a woman go on a date the man usually pays.


I was just wondering who pays in gay couples.


Does it just alternate?


Do you split it?


This isn't out of disrespect just curiosityIn gay couples, who foots the bill?
i'm pretty sure all you have to do is ask the person your with if you can pay. and if they say....';oh no it was my treat!'; then just let them and make sure to say thankyou! lol =)In gay couples, who foots the bill?
It depends solely on the couple, I'm a lesbian and find many women do not wish to feel obligated and wish to pay their own way, but most I would say follow by who asks who out. I have been on dates with ones who wish to pay their own way and have placed their share on the bill, and other who have handed me the money. Most of the time though I was the one asking the person out so I would pick up the tab.
i don't know where you live, or what time you live in, but where i'm from, even straight couples usually alternate. I don't know any younger people, that are under 40 that always pay for every date. usually they alternate, or both pay. i don't know how long it has been since only the 'man' pays. so basically, you either alternate, or both pay.
In my experience, the ';ask-er'; pays unless discussed before the date (or event) begins...regardless of the sex or orientation of the couple.





That is...successful couples who enjoy dating, each other, and leave their personal issues at home...for at least the first few dates.





;-)
i always pay for my gf even tho im a girl. because she has more bills than me, i tend to have more money left to spend than she does. although i let her pay for car parking and stuff, because she likes to contribute too. i like paying for her all the time, tho it kind of bugs her sometimes.
probably the 'asker', i'm a girl but if i ask someone out on a date with me i don't expect them to pay for it, i don't mind if they insist though...lol.. anyways, i would think the person innitiating the outing would pay.
usually the one who asks to go out or plans it, is the one who pays. usually that's the way it goes with me and my partner. not a big deal.
well.. from my experience the one most stubborn pays.. refusing to let the other pay and eventually winning the ';battle';...
All depends on who asked who out.


If i asked him out, i would pay


if he asked me out, he would pay
Usually the person who asked the other out


Or they talk about it before hand


It's really not complicated
It's just like hetero couples...it depends. For new couples usually the one who asks the other person out.
We usually talk about it before we have to go. Doeosn't really matter. :p
Who ever has the money at the time, or whoever asked for the date.
I have no idea.... good questioN!

No comments:

Post a Comment