Friday, November 25, 2011

How often do couples have sex?

This is a serious question please. Do you think its better not to have sex so often in a relationship so as not to lose the passion or better to do it regularly for satisfaction? Is once a day a lot? Is once a week not enough? Once a month? Serious answers only please, I'm curious.How often do couples have sex?
well my man and i have been together for 7 years and we have sex around 9 times a week, more if we include oral, mainly because i need i...but he enjoys it too...he knows i wouldnt expect it if he really didnt want to do it xxxHow often do couples have sex?
I think to do it more often increases the intimacy in the relationship, but to do it everyday (though very nice) could get repetitive, especially if you have been together for a long time. Tbh, it really depends on the couple and whether their needs are being satisfied.
between weekly and fortnightly is about right but it can be monthly. always remember that sex is not as important as lovemaking. expressions of love on a daily basis are essential, like even just saying the words.
Its up to the couples own discression at the end of the day. If u are made for each other, it wont lose its satisfaction. I see what u mean by regular can get boring, so y not try diffrent things, diffrent positions, places, what u ';do';. S e x isnt about just sticking it in and givin a quick wiggle, so why dont u try exploring each others bodys, just playing, and touchin while ur in a nud, that can be just as intimate...Gd luckXxx
sometimes 3 times a night, but always at least once a day.
i think once a month couples should have sex
depending on a couple and their libidos it can vary from couple to couple. younger people usually do it 1-2 times a day and then you can settle down, lead stressful lives and not think sex is too important. if you do it once a month it can mean the passion needs boosting or it could mean there is a bit of boredom.
Me and my hubby have sex at least three times a week (we've together for three years).


It would not be better for us not to have it as offten that would just cause frustration.
My boyfriend used to hound me to death and I felt like quite often it was meaningless and not as passionate as it could have been,s o sometimes I would refuse to try and keep it steady.





Eventually he ended up obviously having too much of a good thing and went off me......now that we aren't together anymore he wants me again.....strange.
Well I wish i could have it everyday but... i think it would get kinda routine after a while... I'd say a couple times a week...
10 times a day!! Borat said so! he likes
I am always ready for s e x. There is no such thing as enough s e x .
sometimes it can be 2 times a week (that's a lucky week)





just go banging into her whenever the mood takes you - please be aware that she'll change and you'll end up having to beg for it so make the most of it whilst you still can.
My wife and I have been married for 19 years now. Even when the kids were living at home we tried to make time for just us everyday. It wasn't always possible, but we tried. Sex at that time was called '; A QUICKIE';. But for the most part it happened everyday. Now that the kids are no longer at home, it happens twice a day sometimes, but still at least once a day.


L
It all depends on the couple in question. I think about once a week is the average, but some people may have it more. it depends when they feel horny i suppose.
I think it depends on the couple to be honest. I find we tend to argue if we don't have frequent sex due to getting tense but this is just me. Some weeks we do it every night and then we can go through a patch of only making love once a week. My friend and her husband only have sex once in a blue moon like I think the last time was five months ago but that's what suits them so that's normal. No matter how frequently or infrequently you have sex, it really doesn't matter how much other people are having it, as long as your both happy. Hope this helps !
as and when, why count and plan ??
I've been married nearly five years and with my husband for nearly 12 years and we still have sex as often as possible! unfortutnately he's away at the moment and i'm very frustrated!
Everyone is different so you are only going to get a very narrow percentage of people in relationships and how they view their sex lives answering this - which shouldn't have anything to do with yours, mind.
I guess its really up to the couple. I don't think you can have too much, but if you are used to having it every day, then all of a sudden stop to only having it once a week, it may cause concern for the partner.


Once or twice a week is about average I think. But as long as it means something i don't think it matters how many times you do or don't.
When I was married at the beginning it was all the time; this dwindled over the years (we were married for 8) to maybe once a week at the most (and very un-spontaneous and routine). This did ultimately become a problem (although one of many in the marriage).


Now I am separated from my husband and with someone new I am having much more (at least once a day) and much happier!
1 - 2 a week if hes luckey
it all depends on you and your partner. Sex only come at the right place, right mood for both of you.


there is no need to count how many times. it's the passion
It is different for everyone. My boyfriend and I over the last 7 years go through stages where we do it sometimes 3 times a day, 5 plus times per week to once a month. All depends.
it depends on the couple,if they have high sex drives or low sex drives,personally if i was in a couple every day,but people r different!
as often as you both want it. everybody is different so daily may be okay for some and weekly for others.
my bf and i was in our honeymoon period for 2 years! we had sex almost everyday more than once too, but now (3years on) we go through stages, like one week we could have it four times, four days in a row then have 3-4 days break, then maybe twice in a row, then another little break etc. but we never go one week without it at least 3 times. Personally i think every couple is different and it depends what you have been through (ie affairs, abortions etc)Hope this helps!
It depends on how healthy the couples sex life is..

No comments:

Post a Comment