Friday, November 25, 2011

Happily married couples- Were you scared to get married?

And how did you know that they are the one?;-)


ThxHappily married couples- Were you scared to get married?
I was never scared, of course I was madly in love and did not know the level of responsibility that I was accepting... but I was never scared... in fact, the morning of my wedding I woke to such calmness and inner peace... I knew my wife was the one. I can't tell you how I knew other than the pain of not being with her was unbearable for me. I know that life is not always a smooth ride, there are hardships, heartaches, and mistakes that we all make... All I ever prayed to God was that he would see me fit to be the one to spend my lifetime helping my wife's road be as smooth, joyous, happy, and fulfilling as I could make... and I did not want anyone else to fill that position. I was in love with my wife from day one and nine years later I still respect the fact that she made a choice to be with me and that I know that I am the lucky one.





When we first met we lived 50 miles apart and I could only see her on weekends... That was great training because to this day I don't take my wife for granted. Love is a promise you make to someone and you have to work each day to keep that promise... To love someone, to be married, is not a choice you make once... it is a choice you make every day.Happily married couples- Were you scared to get married?
You don't know if they are the one, you know how you feel about them now, and hope that as you grow, you have the tools to grow together. Marriage is a big decision, and if you have serious doubts, I would say delay the day long enough to talk out your concerns... however, if they are just mild concerns... keep in mind no one is perfect, it's just about how those imperfections impact you over time.
No on both of my marriages. I was thrilled.





The first time I got married it was the big white wedding...my dad asked me, right before I went down the isle if I really wanted to do this, I could still back out and he would support me...he wanted me to be sure. I was. And you know, even after everything he and I went through, the divorce and all that..I am still happy I married him. I don't regret that. I regret the mistakes we made while married and even after we got a divorce.





The 2nd time I got married. We went to Vegas and it was great. Best thing I ever did in my life was to marry that man!
yes, I was a bit afraid but deep inside I know he's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I knew he was the one the first time we spoke, I was used to dating ';players'; but he told me ';if you're looking just to mess around then maybe we should leave this alone because I am looking for a serious relationship'; I was like wow, I never expected these words coming from a man.
I was 17, he was 20. We had been dating for a few months. I worked and went to school. One night we were watching tv and I got to thinking...I could watch tv with him forever. I like laying my head in his lap and on his shoulder. We've been married for 4 years now. I don't think I was ever scared but i'm pretty cocky about most things.
First time around.... yes. Second time round.... wild horses couldn't have stopped me. There is no such thing as cold feet, just your head trying to give you a big red flag that the other person is not the one. That's how you know.... there is no fear when you are with the love of your life. There is just happiness, excitement and contentment. They bring out all your best features and make the bad ones less noticeable.
i was sooo scared about walking down the isle in a dress and i had high heels on. but i wasnt nervous at all when i got down the isle and said my vows.





i think spartans are so hot with there lil mini skirt looking cloths and all their sweaty muscles.mmm
I knew my husband was the one when I laid my eyes on him.. When he asked me to marry him.. I knew, I wasn't scared, I wasn't nervous.. I was excited..





I was scared that my family was going to get to drunk!!
No i was excited to be getting married to my husband.
no im not but im afraid if i ever failed to make my wife happy and refuse to stay with me to the rest of my old life
Nope not at all, had zero doubt in my mind.......i just knew he was the one. 7 years later..still happily in love!
No, i wasn't scared.. i just new he was the one... it is like the 4th of july, even today when we are toghter....
Very but I had faith in his love and so far it's only gotten better.
terrified


but we're doing well enough so far, lol
In Sparta we just find a nice guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment