Saturday, August 21, 2010

Couples question, Do you have different tastes in Music?

What if your driving together in the car, what happens then?Couples question, Do you have different tastes in Music?
I'm more into R%26amp;B hip-hop, sometimes pop, sometimes rock. He's really into rock/classic rock and metal. We are always changing the radio stations back and forth. I almost always win!Couples question, Do you have different tastes in Music?
We have almost a similar taste. My hubby likes to listen to some music that I don't like and vice versa. We never fight though, and some time we listen to one song that he likes and perhaps another one that I like and so on.
lol yea me and him have different taste. we take turns, i cheat a little though but he lets me. I know that i listen to most of the music i want so when i realize that i let him play for a while too.
Sometimes, he's more into the seventies, I'm an eighties/nineties girl. No, I don't fight. He gets to listen for a while. I get to change it ever so often.
We can normally agree on something.


His tastes are more harsh though, Like metal and industrial.


Wheres i normally listen to darkwave stuff.





He knows the radio is mine though. No touchy.
Not really we pretty much agree with everything from music to other things.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment