Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has anyone ever felt bloated a couples dayz or a week after conception?

Within a week or two I was bloated and this continued for about the first month....even when I knew I was pregnant I constantly had the feeling that I was about to get my period because I felt like I was retaining a ton of water. It's pretty common!Has anyone ever felt bloated a couples dayz or a week after conception?
yes its been 4 days and i feel so big!Has anyone ever felt bloated a couples dayz or a week after conception?
yes...and it is very normal and a lil nuisance but you should just get used to the bloted feeling lol...you are going to get a whole lot bigger!
Yeah it's just excess gas.. It happens to the best of us.. Take a tums :) Good Luck!
i was bloated like from week 2.. awful.. im still bloated.. i hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment