Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where do couples keep their money in the house hold?

is their any secret place people keep their money so no one will find it?where do u keep your money at?Where do couples keep their money in the house hold?
when I was married to my ex-husband I ';hid'; money in the checking account. I was the one who balanced the check book and paid the bills (and made the money) so when he was whining about wanting something for HIS pleasure I would show him the balance in the checkbook. What he didn't know was the little index card I kept hidden in the check book with small amounts of $$ I had secreted away. When I finally got rid of his lazy, drunk butt I had a couple of thousand $$ to help me and our son get our lives going.Where do couples keep their money in the house hold?
dirty laundry... it smells too pungent for a thief to search
Duh!!! in a bank
Yes there is a secret place or places where no


one will find it. We hid 500dlrs once and we never


remembered where we hid it until about 6months


later, so now we use a back up plan. We use


codes to remind us where we hid it.
in the cats litter box
Every penny should be with the wife in her hiding spot, the place she stashes all the extra would be a place that is obvious by unattainable. I have nothing to hide, unfortunately.
Why do you want to know? Do you rob houses at night and need to know where to look?
Put it in a maxipad on the bottom of the package. Unused of course.
I'm not married. I never hid money from my wife, we had a joint marriage. Sort of lol Now I get all the moneys and have no one to hide it from Good Luck
cookie jar
Everyone is different when it comes to that, but I normally find change in drawers. Otherswise, it's either in my parent's wallets or the bank, why the heck do you want to know anyways?
None of your business...


you nosy girl !!!
A man in our church kept his in a cool-whip bowl in the freezer and his wife cleaned out the freezer and threw away several thousand dollars.


I don't keep any money at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment