Saturday, August 21, 2010

In those two questions posed by those couples about ultrasonic weapons, why did they recieve ignorant advise?

the advise given by those 4 or 5 people was insulting/ignorant/ and may have shown how foolish and devoid of intelligence they are. Ultrasonic weapons and applied energy is extremely dangerous and life threatingIt causes untold types of cancer/illness/carnage, esp, by hate groups!In those two questions posed by those couples about ultrasonic weapons, why did they recieve ignorant advise?
Do you have any sources for this fear-mongering you're promoting for ultrasonic weapons? I have a feeling it's going to be off some geocities website...In those two questions posed by those couples about ultrasonic weapons, why did they recieve ignorant advise?
I wouldn't worry about it. Ultrasonic weapons have yet to enter the inventory and are thus definitely not a problem.
I don't know a thing about ultrasonic weapons can you email me some good sources where I can learn about it? I really am curious to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment