Tuesday, August 24, 2010

(I am doing research) How frequently do married couples with kids tend to have sex?

I am doing some research in which i am only interested in the answers... and therefore, i won't use any of your personal information





Personal or non-personal experience is fine.





How frequently do married couples with kids have sex?(I am doing research) How frequently do married couples with kids tend to have sex?
Married 11 years, have a 5 year old son. Have sex a few times a week (3-5).(I am doing research) How frequently do married couples with kids tend to have sex?
My husband and I haven't had sex since I got pregnant. Our daughter is 3 1/2 months old now and we still haven't had sex.





I know for me I'm tired and when I go to bed I want to sleep because I don't know when my daughter is going to wake up either. (He doesn't get up with her) Plus things have changed. If my needs aren't being met how can I meet someone elses needs. He works comes home and sits on his @ss. I take care of our daughter cook, clean, do laundry and take care of finances and everything else going on in our life. I'm tired so I get to the point where I don't care what he wants.


There are other couples who's sex life is greater than ever after kids and so is there marriage. If only all couples were like that.
I'm male, 45, been married 20 years, 2 kids 18 and 16.





I'd say once a month, and it's pathetic. This began when we had kids and never changed. As far as I'm concerned, having children ruined our life together, and I have not really enjoyed raising my own children because of this, as awful as that sounds.
I have been married 11 years, have 3 kids (nearly 4, 18 mths %26amp; 11 weeks) and we have sex whenever we can! We try for at least every other night, but would have sex every night if we could! It's just that with an 11week old sometimes it's a little busy. But I love sex as much as my hubby, so we like to get as much as we can :D
lol well im the only child and my parents dont think i hear things, but i do!





they have sex about once every month


well that's when i hear it


they think im sleep but im not or they wake me up from my sleep...so i turn the tv up really loud


EDIT: my parents have been married for 17 yrs..gonna be 18 in august
Every couple is different but in most cases, especially if you ask the husband, he would probably say they NEVER have sex once they have kids (LOL)!!
Well, my husband works alot..he's a truck driver,long haul, to support us here at home and we only have sex about six times a month.But,I think of him when I do it myself...does that count?lol
You mean married people with kids actually have sex? WTF? I think I may need to have a talk with the wifey because I don't think she knows this! !
together 5 1/2 yrs 2 kids. busy lives my husband gets lucky...................................鈥?br>




well, he hears crickets at night. i'm too tired.


once a month twice maybe


yes what b1 alto says. exactly the same right on.
married 6 years, 3 kids, 9, 7, 4...3-6 times / week, after kids go to sleep of course
EVERY NIGHT
Most married couples I know that have children only have sex once a week or less!
Married 10 years.





We are two to three times a week.
Whenever they can.....
A-LOT!
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment