Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is age difference really important for couples?

Say, oh i don't know, about nine years?





Is that a big stretch?





Similarities and all....Is age difference really important for couples?
ha! my parent's age difference is 18 years and they are fine. its all from inside the heart. I wish you luck in love. ignore the people who say that he/you to old/young for the other. be happy!Is age difference really important for couples?
well it all depends on the people and what age the people are. Say if the girl was like 10 and the guy is 19 obviously thats bad. But if your 22 and hes 31 thats not that bad,
Not at all, especially if you keep yourself fit enough for your younger partner, or vice-versa. My hubby is more than 5 years older than me, and I think being married to me keeps him young.
Its actually very important and yes 9 years is a big stretch
nope none at all my parents are 7 years apart and they are fine 2 more years wouldn't make a difference. Good luck with love!
I don't know...I want to date a girl 2 years older than me, and everyone is freaking out because I'm younger.
That's not a great stretch when you love someone.
I think it is okay. But not if it is two teenagers.
depends on maturity level and if its legal .
i say its ok if both you are over like 30..otherwise to much stuff is just different...what really disgust me are these older guys dating like 17 year old and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment