Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you a good song for gay/bi guy couples?

PLEZZZZ HELP IM DIEING 2 HAVE A LOVE SONG 4 US!!!!!!!Do you a good song for gay/bi guy couples?
I love the song ONE by U2 I make sure it is the song in every one of my gay relationships because it highlights the differences between people and not their homogenous qualities.





my favorite verse:





we are one but were not the same, we get to carry each other.








Here's a link to the youtube:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFWPeVfWB鈥?/a>





You also may want to try heaven by DJ Sammy





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBmiu68E鈥?/a>





ooooo and I LOVE this one too, Whitney Houston ';My Love Is Your Love'; (techno remix)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgkIjPi4鈥?/a>Do you a good song for gay/bi guy couples?
';Annie's Song'; by John Denver . . . Google it.





You fill up my senses, like a night in the forest,


Like the mountains in spring time,


Like a walk in the rain,


Like a storm on the desert,


Like a sleepy blue ocean.


Come let me love you, come fill me again.





Come let me hold you.


Let me give my love to you.


Let me drown in your laughter,


Let me lie in your arms.


Let me lay down beside you.


Let me always be with you.


Come let me love you.


Come fill me again.
lol everyone else said anything i could think of..


theres if i were gay by stephen lynch, but its sung by a supposedly straight guy.. then again it could be a gay/bi guy in denial or a closeted guy and his gay/bi frd


%26lt;3
Tom Robinson-Glad To Be Gay





Anything by The Pansy Division
';Your Song'; by Elton John.
all I need
t.a.t.u. - all the things she said

No comments:

Post a Comment