Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Married Couples - Has your spouse ever cut a fart in their sleep?

When one of you is snoozing and the other is puttering, reading, watching the tv, etc.,.... did your other half let one go - while they were in dreamland? Did you get up an run into the other room or did you wake your honey with your own laughter?


*Would they deny that they have broken wind in their sleep?


*Which ones do they let off more often,...... The Silent but Deadly, The Slow Bubbling Leak,... The Noisy but Harmless,... or The Sloppy Loud'n' Nasty -makes your eyes water while you gasp for air, . . .





Well, I am curious and I would like to share a laugh too.





And yes, one of my Ex's has told me I have done it too.Married Couples - Has your spouse ever cut a fart in their sleep?
Oh goodness yes. The hubby does all the above. half the time I expect to wake up floating on a green vapor cloud. I have woke him up cracking up.starts out as disgust then it trickles into giggles. Finally the laughter overcomes me. Maybe it's ';laughing gas';??? But it does make my eyes water. LOLMarried Couples - Has your spouse ever cut a fart in their sleep?
Wow, is this what I have to look forward to?
Lord yes. It's normal and natural and, after more then 20 years of marriage, hardly something to laugh about or comment on.





If you fart in your sleep and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a noise???
Okay . . . . . . . . why is it that I'm not surprised that you have more than one ex?
lol.. i wake them with my own laughter........


more often in sleep the sloppy loud';N';nasty-


and during daytime the silent but deadly





alot of times when my hubby cuts it i throw the blanket over his head and hold down ... lol.. he wakes to the nasty smell of his own........lol

No comments:

Post a Comment