Saturday, August 21, 2010

What i'll do?We're 3 couples and we plan to go to my bf's lake house?

for 2 days.I date my bf for 2 months and he's really nice guy but lately i started feeling a little jealous(without any reason).The thing is that the gf of his friend is very hot and this makes me a bit down.I'm ok but not in her level.How i can deal with this?What i'll do?We're 3 couples and we plan to go to my bf's lake house?
You have to remember that he chose to ask you out, not her. She might be hot, but she might be otherwise annoying and he might think you are the cutest, coolest chick in the world...so don't blow it by being jealous and bitchy. There is always going to be someone out there who is a bit hotter than you...you just have to develop self-confidence and walk around like YOU are the hottest.

No comments:

Post a Comment