Saturday, August 21, 2010

My husband and i just got married how often would you say most young couples have sex?

As much as you want :) :) The more the merrierMy husband and i just got married how often would you say most young couples have sex?
As often as the two of you want! Why compare yourselves to other couples?My husband and i just got married how often would you say most young couples have sex?
In hte beginning all the time...twice a day everyday....after almost 6 years its prob 4-5 times a week.
daily
why does it matter how many times i have sex?


im not in your relationship nor is anyone else on this site,


we all have sex with our partners when we are good and ready, when we feel like it, when we want each other,


we dont do it to try and fit in with anyone else.
I'm sure it varies like mad, depending on how many hours the people have to work, how their schedule meshes, etc. I do know that when my husband and I first started dating, we had sex nearly every day, and a lot of times multiple times a day. I think our personal record was four times in one day. We were maniacs, though.
At least twice a night, and once during the day, for the first 6 months, twice a night up to 12 months. Thereafter twice a week for a further 6 months, by then a baby is born, and well....... you'll be bloody lucky
There is no such thing as average------when I had a guy it was at least twice a day for about a year------we broke up for other reasons but I'm sure eventually it would have probably tapered down a little bit-----for many people it is about two to three times a week----while a few are satisfied with about twice a month so you see there really is no average----you can do things to keep the sparkle going if that is what you wish to do.
it shouldnt matter how old you. daily, more the better.
oh god 2 times a day atleast
2 or 3 times a week.
Depends of the age and personal preferences of the couple.....just know this, it WILL slow down after a while, especially if you have kids!
Depends on their age and experience level, free time available, career demands, health of both people, if they have children already - LOTS of factors here.





If you are both young with no kids and have the TIME then you statistically might have sex a couple of times a day. i would think 1 a day would be the minimum.





As you get older that decreases somewhat - But everyone is different. Heck my kids think I'm SOOO Old at 50 and I'd still have sex every single day if I could coax my husband into it! Fat chance though!!! : ( WHATEVER is normal and comfortable and ENOUGH for you is normal for yoU!
everyday or at least three times a wk
It depends on the couple and how much sex they want to have...Every couple is different...Dont base your sex life on how much sex everybody else is having.
I just got married on Saturday and the only thing that's slowed us down is my period. lol.
bout everyday for the first 5 years
My husband and I got married when I was 20 I am now 22. We would have sex everday some times 2 times a day. I'm pregnant now and going through morning sickness so now we do it every other day.
IN the first month, almost like every day, then it tapers off to a 3-4 a week for the first year.
Just got married, 2 3 months ago, in that case, usually twice a day.
The most recent study suggests married couples ages 18-40 have sex 66 times per year or 1.3 times per week. Younger couples typically do it more, older couples less. I could go 3 times a day, my wife feels different, so 2-3 times a week would be typical for us. We're both 35.
twice a day in the beginning, then after 5 years of marriage 2-3 times a week. that's my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment