Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is there to do for married couples in clarksville, tn and surrounding area?

well there isnn't much to do there but sneak into crossville and there is all kinds of good stuff to do in that town. i love that place that is my home town. if u dont have fun let me know.What is there to do for married couples in clarksville, tn and surrounding area?
not much of anything go to nashville there is more to do there.My cousin lives there too and I have been there several times and there isnt much to do. I suggest going to nashville.What is there to do for married couples in clarksville, tn and surrounding area?
I used to live in Clarksville.....husband was staitioned at Fort Campbell......there is only things for the soldiars to do there....strip clubs, bars, etc.





If you want something to do....drive the 50+ miles to Nashville....LOTS to do there.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment