Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anybody know of a kawaii (cute) anime couples site?

A gallery with a ton of really cute couples.


And not just something like Inu Yasha or Tenchi.


Something you wouldn't normally see around a google search.


Please let me know of a gallery including these requests and possibly large, high quality pictures.


I know this may prove tough, but I've been to so many places and have over 130 of the best couples i've seen.


My goal is to collect over 1000 of the best anime couples on the web, so please help me out.


I don't blame anyone for trying, so give me all you've got!


P.S. I'm working on my grammar and spelling so let me know if I got something wrong above.Does anybody know of a kawaii (cute) anime couples site?
If English isn't your first language your grammar is superb. If it is your given tongue, it's still in the top 5% for this site.


Your question seemed so lonely I had to answer it.


Sorry however, I don't know anything about the subject.


Here's a thumbs-up for luck in your quest.


Hope you fulfill your goal.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment