Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is this arraignment common among Lesbian Couples?




I am a male and for the last year My Kids and I have lived a Lesbian Couple we live in shared a home like an other family and we do family things. They both have two kids, I have two kids. yes six kids in the house I play Dad to all the Kids, and they are like Mom to mine, Life is good. I was wondering how common it is for a Lesbian Couples to bring in a man to help with kids and around the house


Is this arraignment common among Lesbian Couples?
I don't think this type of living arrangement is very common, but I think it's a good one. Almost everybody wins and it gives the children a different perspective on different types of families and households.Is this arraignment common among Lesbian Couples?
its kinda not common but i have heard of it being done some.
i've never heard of it but hey if it works for you, go for it...
My ex husband lives with me my wife and our son
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment