Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am having a party tomorrow and am stressing about food. I need some ideas..10 couples and 7 kids.?

pizza, pasta, salad, chicken fingers and mini hot dogs are a favorite, cookies etc.I am having a party tomorrow and am stressing about food. I need some ideas..10 couples and 7 kids.?
You'd probably want some food which people can grab in small portions. Usually party sized pizza, pasta, lasagna, salad, noodles, rice, chips, fried chicken, fries, are good ideas. Don't forget about drinks. You'd probably want pop, water, juice, lemonade and such. If it's hot, you'd want to make some ice too.





Good luck!I am having a party tomorrow and am stressing about food. I need some ideas..10 couples and 7 kids.?
You'll need something that the kids and the adults will both be able to have. Maybe a lasagna (vegetarian or meat - depends on guests) or something - easy and tasty. A side salad is good too - you might want to make it self-serve, as I guess a lot of the kids won't want it.
I think you should get like the little chicken nibblets, some meatballs, pasta salad, the party sandwiches. Just get small things. Nothing really big.
pizza, pasta, %26amp; salad
Spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and garlic bread.
Lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs and salads are good. Or order the pasta pans at Pizza Hut, they feed a lot.



Chicken Wings
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment