Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My wife wants to spend the night at another couples house, is this normal or should I be worried?

I am a Police Officer and while I am at work, working in my cities worst niegborhood, my wife spent the night at a co-worker and his wife's house. I am upset, and told her that I did not feel comportable with this. Is this normal for young married couples.My wife wants to spend the night at another couples house, is this normal or should I be worried?
First of all, thank you for working to make our communities safer and better places. I appreciate it, no matter where you are.





No, it's not normal but you need to calmly talk to her about it rather than confront her. Does she feel loney when you're working? Scared for you / your safety and need comfort from friends? Was it a case of one - too - many / too tired and couldn't drive home?





Don't force her to put up a wall over it, just talk to her and figure it out. If it turns out that it's a security blanket for her because you are in harms way, then you may need to cut her some slack. If your dept. offers spousal counseling for stress, offer to get her some.





Good luckMy wife wants to spend the night at another couples house, is this normal or should I be worried?
No it is not a normal thing.


If there is any strong convincing reason behind this then it is ok, but you have not mentioned any.


Take a closer look, and oh man you are a Cop ! you know all about criminal minds. You can find any thing fishy around you.





The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure


and the intelligent full of doubt.
It depends...maybe she doesn't feel safe being home alone at night. Ask her!!
Either she is just frightened to be alone or she is having a m茅nage 脿 trois .... Ooh la la !
once would be ok i guess.But like 4 nights a month is not.Any good reasons?
Do you trust her that she is doing just that, spending the night? If so then don't be mad. Trust her! That is what marriage is about. To no end. I know I don't like sleeping alone in a house worrying. You need to open up to her, in a non accusing tone, as her husband who loves her and tell her what you feel and then listen to her and what she says. Good Luck.
Nothing wrong in it - if you are not suspicious and trust in her tht she can protect herself.
well its hard to say.... i mean if she was forced to stay cause of circumstances then its normal.. but casually sounds odd {}
It's not normal if she is constantly doing so.. but if it only happened once because she doesn't like being alone or sleeping in an empty house or because it was too late for her to leave, then I can understand why she did it.


I would only be worried that something might be going on if this is a persistent issue.
doesnt sound normal to me. i wouldnt allow it. its the making of a disaster. somethings not right.
What happened to innocent till prooven guilty?? I dont think there is anything to worry about. She might have lost track of time, or maybe she didnt want to be alone. The only way you will know is asking. But dont interrigate her. remember this guys wife was there too. dont accuse her of anything. Maybe ask the guy too. Let him know you are not comfortable with it and rather it not happen again. Goodluck to you.
Why are you upset? You think she cheated or something?





You need the why question...





Just ask her why she did it. Maybe she drank wine and did not want to drive or felt too sleepy to drive or too foggy to drive home. Was there a storm? Were the women quilting or scrapbooking, etc?





Don't get angry - just trust, but verify.





You can mention it to the guy's wife. Something, like ';oh, my wife's your overnight visitor now...'; Watch for the reaction. The only thing I see weird is that the co-worker is male? But, maybe she is good friend's with his wife??? Quietly check it out before accusing her of anything.





Joy to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment