Saturday, August 21, 2010

A question about long term same sex couples.?

If you share a home with someone do you divide the cloths?


Having different draws and cupboards for both of you, or seeing as you are the same sex just throw it all in together and share it?


Assuming of course you are both relatively the same height and weight.A question about long term same sex couples.?
uh.. my cloths are mine.. and hers are hers? same with a straight couple..A question about long term same sex couples.?
Just like any family we have our own drawers and closet space, our own shoes, boots, slippers, tooth brushes, combs, etc.


We are about the same height and weight, but we have different taste's in cloths like anyone. We do dress differently, even our best cloths are not quite the same, so we know who's is who's, except maybe for socks and underwear, but then we have our own laundry bags and do our laundry separately when it comes to whites, but our darks as they are not the same are done together.


At times we may borrow the others cloths, but only because we know each others hygiene and look after each other, even the odd time borrowing under wear or socks . . . again we know each others hygiene and we wear our socks and undergarments only once then in the laundry they go. Same as t-shirts and shirts.
We each have our own drawers and wardrobes, and tend not to share clothes as a rule, mainly because our taste in clothes is different. He is extremely fashion conscious, and tends to go for the scruffy casual look, and I could never get away with it, or feel comfortable dressed that way. He pulls it off very well though.





I think that if couples started sharing clothes too much, they would start looking very alike, which would be weird. Everyone needs their own identity, especially from their own partner!





Having said all that, we have been known to borrow formal shirts / ties / belts etc from each other in an emergency. But that's as far as it goes. Sharing underwear might be a fantasy, but some fantasies were never meant to be lived out ;-)
Me and my partner are both the same height and weight and yes we do share the same clothes at times but my lover does not like my taste in clothes though ( im a skateboarder and i dress the part ) and he is allot older then i am so he wears diffrent types of clothes i would never wear..The only thing that is really off limits to him is some of my more expensive shoes and thats it really...
It doesn't matter if I'm dating a guy or a girl. My clothes are mine, their clothes are theirs. Of course if my girl asked to borrow something of mine I'd probably let her, but that doesn't mean we're just gonna throw all out clothes in the same drawer. Can you imagine how chaotic finding an outfit of your own would be in the morning?
lol, we share clothes now. we're about the same size, she's a bit taller though, so my jeans are short on her and her's are long on me, but i don't mind, and she doen'st either cause she steals my shirts more than anything cause she has a lot more clothes than i do. ^_^ but we don't live together or anything. when we do we might share. i dunno. never really thought about it. her boobs are bigger, so i can't wear some of her nicer tops cause they're noticeably stretched out on me, i have tiny boobs compared to her. lmao.
Gwenneth and I each had a wardrobe and a cupboard. We were nearly the same height. Gwen 6' 2', Myself. 6' or close enough. Similar builds so we could borrow if necessary. She had some lovely clothes but after her death I just could not wear them, just take them out and hold them.


Rose P.
Some clothes we share, some we don't. My partner has quite a wacky taste in clothes vs my conservative! Things like underwear and socks - nope never share, I love him, but not that much! Besides if I wear his really nice clothes I always get told off for stretching the cut of the cloth! Do you think he's trying to tell me something?
we have different draws and cuboards for everything. i do pinch jackets to keep warm. mens jackets are so much bigger and warmer to wear.
dunno, but im way too tall for the guy i want to share clothes with, and i think same as any married couple you share everything else.
Which cloths? Washcloths? ';Feminine hygiene'; cloths? You have different draws - like one of you draws flowers the other one draws people?
Different drawers but it doesn't matter if they borrow anything.





It's just nice to be individual!
If he wore the same size, I would so borrow his clothes.


I love wearing stuff just once!





The guy I'm dating I already borrow his boxers to sleep





@Waggy: You just gave me a b0ner!
The same as you would sharing a house with anyone else! Have different wardrobes and stuff; borrow clothes if you want. Its not that complicated!
Our clothes are our own. We have different tastes and styles; and no way would I ever share socks or underwear with anyone.
I stand with Vanessa. Keep your draws in your own draws and I'll do the same.
I think, we would share drawers but probably not clothes. But there would be no harm in sharing now and again!
I agree with Vanessa!!!
I'm 6' 2'; and skinny, he's 5' 8'; and stocky - you work it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment